Dalgleish Kilts Fitting Guide
Use this guide below so you can record your key measurements of your Dalgleish Kilts outfit. We have also added a form submission so you can easily supply us with your measurements online.
Alternatively why not book an appointment to visit us in-store and through our free made to measure sizing service we can measure you and your party professionally for the big day. Contact us today for more information on sizing your Kilt outfit and on how to wear your outfit like a true Scotsman should!
KILT OUTFIT MEASUREMENTS:
(1) Collar Size: A tape measure should be loosely placed around the neck to measure your neck size.
(2) Chest Size: Place the measuring tape round your back, under your arms (with arms down) across the broadest part of your chest to take this measurement.
(3) Arm Length: Put on a comfortable well fitted dress jacket and measure from the middle of the shoulder seam down to just below the wrist bone.
(4) Kilt Waist Size: The tape measure should be placed around the waist (naval or tummy button) you should then breathe out and relax and take this measurement.
(5) Kilt Drop: Once the waist is measured accurately you then need to measure the length of your kilt from the same point on the naval to the middle of the knee, this is called the Kilt Drop.
(6) Your Height: Your height is a key measurement in making sure your kilt outfit looks at its best and as it should on your overall figure.
(7) Shoe Size: Supply your shoe size for those snuggly fitted Ghillie Brogues.